The Hotel Negresco Barcelona is located in the center of Barcelona, this privileged location allows you to be close to great cultural sights of Barcelona, and both its restaurant on the street and its roof terrace, are a meeting point for before and after the shows and theatre plays.
Some of the main cultural attractions that you can find near the hotel are:
– Teatre Tívoli: One of the oldest theaters in Barcelona in which great figures of the Catalan theater have performed, it has an old decoration with red and gold colors and a capacity for 1643 people.
– Coliseum: In Gran Vía, one of the oldest and renowned theaters in Barcelona, this venue hosts large format shows, musicals and concerts.
– Teatre Borràs: In Plaza Urquinaona, built in 1931, this beautiful theater is built on an Italian Renaissance architecture. It used to be a cinema, and has been receiving various reforms, nowadays it is a theatre.
– Palau de la Musica Catalana: It is a concert hall named World Heritage by UNESCO, is endowed with an incredible beauty and adorned with beautiful materials, a point to visit in Barcelona.
– Liceu Theater: Located on Les Rambles, it is the most prestigious theater in Barcelona, it offers the best works on the genre of the opera, and is one of the most important theaters in the world.
These are some of the beautiful cultural places near the Hotel Negresco Barcelona, you can spend some time in the restaurant open to the public and eat some of the delicious menus offered at the hotel, then enjoy these great points of interest.
Also close to this hotel in the center of Barcelona you can find: Teatre Goya, Teatre Poliorama and Club Capitol.