At the Negresco Princess Hotel we are excited because the English singer, Jake Quickenden, visited our Hotel in Barcelona.
We are sure you know who Jake Quickenden is. Yes, he was a contestant on the series of The X Factor, I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! and The jump. Also Jake was guest at Tv shows like Weekend and Big Brother.
Well, the Hotel Negresco Princess has the chance to ask him some questions.
- What are you doing in Barcelona city?
It’s my first time to Barcelona and I am coming to vlog and do some photo shoots
- Why do you choose Barcelona?
I have heard so much good stuff about the city so it was my first choice, as long as being better weather than Manchester it’s also an ideal place to vlog
- Have you been in different cities in Europe/in the world? and in other cities in Spain?
I have travelled a lot I have been to Spain with family, Marbella, Ibiza etc also lived in Australia for two years but I am very excited to finally visit Barca
- Do you like to travel? Why?
Yes I love to travel, seeing how others live, it’s important to learn as much as you can and I feel when am travelling to new places I always come away with something new
- Again in the city, what is your favorite place in Barcelona? What do you know about Barcelona?
I am looking forward to visit the Camp Nou as I am a huge football fan, I am looking forward to trying the food and testing some new beers 🙂
- If you had to choose a tapa, which one would you choose?
It would have to have chorizo in it and anything spicy I love
- Talking about you: You have been lifeguard and footballer. What you do like the most?
Football is a huge passion of mine but currently I am working on new music and tv presenting, I just like learning new things
- XXXX, four X’s. What do they mean for you?
X factor and kisses that’s about it 🙂
- It’s your turn: How many X’s do you give to The X Factor’s judges? (1 to 4)
Haha I would give them all 4 it was a brilliant experience for me my judge was Mel B so would give her 5 🙂
- We know you are a survivor (In reference to the program I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!) but we suppose you like comfort. How should be a hotel to have a great experience?
Ha well I did like the jungle but would rather there was no spiders or snakes in my room, I think friendly staff is most important as the staff make the stay special!!
- Singer, television personality… What’s next in your career?
I am currently working on new music so hopefully another tour and maybe a tour in Europe so maybe a return to Barcelona, but as long as am working and happy I don’t mind what’s next, I will take everything in my stride.
Thanks Jake Quickenden !!!!
We hope see you soon again, maybe in your music tour.