Antoni Gaudí, a benchmark in the city of Barcelona, celebrates the 165th anniversary. He was one of the most important architects in the history of architecture.
We want to do a small tribute to the highest representative of Catalan modernism and talk about some of his most representative works.
- La Sagrada Familia: One of the most famous construction of Catalan modernist architecture, it is one of the most visited buildings in Spain. To enjoy one of the most famous catholic basilicas worldwide you can see this basilica from the panoramic elevators and rooms of the Hotel Barcelona Princess and also from the terrace of the Hotel Negresco Princess.
- Park Güell: World heritage and a clear example of Gaudí’s ability to create an exceptional experience, with gardens and architectural elements.
- Casa Batlló: Right in Passeig de Gracia, one of the most emblematic walks of the city is another important works of Gaudí, Casa Batlló. You can visit it from the Negresco Princess, hotel in the center of Barcelona.
The essence and magic of this Catalan representative breathe all over the city, giving everyone who walks their streets exclusive and essential places to visit. You can also admire:
- Casa Milà: Also known as “La Pedrera“, another beautiful element in the city and that is also located in the Passeig de Gràcia.
- Palau Güell: Located near the harbor and the seafront of the city, it is a magnificent example of domestic architecture in the context of modernism.
Do not miss the opportunity to live in person the great works of this referent of architecture in your next visit to the city of Barcelona.