Hot summer arrives in June, long hours of sun, blue sky and the desire to visit the terraces of Barcelona.
We all know, June is the month of the terraces! For this reason, at the Hotel Negresco Princess we decorate our fantastic terrace in the center of Barcelona so that all our clients can enjoy a refreshing baht in the wonderful infinity pool and enjoy the Barcelona sunset handing a cocktail. Fancy, right?
A week full of music and activities to forget the routine and live 100% the arrival of summer is waiting for us. Are you ready?
One more year, coinciding with the “Setmana de les Terrasses 2018” organized by the Gremi d’Hotels de Barcelona, the Negresco Princess Hotel starts with the summer nights with a tight agenda that will keep you entertained and without leaving #LaTerrazzaNegresco.
DJ Mr. Mahestyk
Thursday 31st: 20 – 23h
Saturday 9: 20 – 23h
DJ Raquel Leah
Friday 01st: 20 – 23h
Friday 08th: 20 – 23h
Friday 15h: 20 – 23h
Friday 22nd: 20 – 23h
Friday 29tn: 20 – 23h
Saturday 02nd: 20 – 23h
Thursday 14th: 20 – 23h
Terraces week: Happy noise
Thursday 07th: 19.30 – 21.30h
Live music: Happy noise
Saturday 16th: 20 – 22h
Saurday 30th: 20 – 22h
Thursday 21st: 20 – 23h
Live music: Mrs. Glow
Saturday 23th: 20 – 22h
Thursday 28th: 20 – 23h
Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 8pm. at 11pm, you have free access to listen to the coolest live music in the city by groups like “The Happy Noise” with a proposal based on musical themes of the 80s and 90s, but in the style of jazz, swing and the ragtime, and also recreating the aesthetics of those times with an attractive staging that you will love or “Mrs. Glow “, with its new concept of young and very energetic music band full of soul, funk, r’n’b and pop from the 70s to the present.
In addition, Mr. Majestyk, Raquel Leah, Doza, Dj Gonzo or Parker-T are the dj’s that will entertain these fantastic sunsets, so you only have to worry about choosing if you prefer to listen to their trepidating rhythms or be the king of the dance floor. What’s your choice?
But first a recommendation… if you want to start the summer in a good way, on Thursday, June 7, come to the fun party we have prepared with the best barber in Barcelona, Vicenç Moretó , moving the scissors to the rhythm of swing, ragtime and live jazz by the band The Happy Noise. The most hipster night and the best cocktail wait for you in #LaTerrazzaNegresco. And to start the weekend, come to the pool terrace of The Gym Bar at the Barcelona Princess Hotel where there will be a Funk, Rock and Soul concert performed live by a eleven musicians band.
Don´t miss it !!
A new year is about to begin and the best way to say goodbye to this 2017 is reminding all those actions in which the Hotel Negresco Princess and Barcelona Princess have participated and are related to the city of Barcelona, gastronomy, culture, sports, sustainability and environment .
During the 2017…
– We were in solidarity with our cause in favor of Cottolengo of Alegre´s Father and collaborating with other foundations such as Trinijove, ARED, Barcelona Forum District, Action against Hunger, Rotary Foundation, among others. In addition, Santiago Hernández, Director of the Hotel Barcelona Princess, was awarded for his generosity and proactivity in helping the labor incorporation in the XXII Tourism Night of Catalunya.
– We were sustainable and in the International Year of Sustainable Tourism we accepted the Challenge # Tourism17 and we turned for a responsible tourism. We participated in the “Let ‘s Clean Up Europe” cleaning day in the Collserola Park and the Barcelona Princess Hotel turned off the lights of its impressive skyscraper during the hour of the planet.
–We played 3 sports participating in the Barcelona Triathlon and 7 athletes of the Barcelona Pirncess Hotel formed the team #BarcelonaPrincessTeam to promote a healthy life. The Negresco Hotel, offered free Yoga classes on his terrace to connect body and mind. And both urban hotels in Barcelona, participated in the Inter Hotel Games 2017 and they did it for a good cause.
– Music was present on the terraces of Barcelona during 2017 and was accompanied by sunsets and gastronomy. At the Hotel Barcelona Princess with DJ Vinyl, sessions at 85 meters high at the Terraces week and at the Hotel Negresco Princess with tribute to Prince and George Michael (live music) at the Terraces week and music inspired by the sun and the sea with Mediterranean Soundn by Moët Chandon during the summer. Festivals could not be missed at the Fòrum Parck and in front of the Barcelona Princess Hotel, such as the Primavera Soun and the Cruïlla Festival.
– Chefs of Barcelona hotels had an active year. The Restaurant of the Hotel Negresco Princess changed its image to become Negresco Restaurant. Its Chef, Jon García, presented a weekly menu and his “tapa” Dome of lamb, foie and chocolate, was the winning “tapa” in the Tapas of the earth category of the Tapa Tour Hotel. The Barcelona Princess inaugurated the good weather of Barcelona with its traditional Cocktail lunch at The Gym Bar, this year with a proposal of healthy and sustainable lifestyle habits. “Tapa” Plankton Planet made by Joan was the semifinalist of the challenge “Placton Marino del Hotel Tapa Tour”. And David and Pedro did live cooking in a showcooking at the Congress of the product and gastronomy of the Pyrenees and at the Montanejos Cheese Fair.
– We became a reference of culture. With # NegrescoÉsCultura, this hotel in the center of Barcelona, became the new reference space for culture in Barcelona in collaboration with the TR3SC club. In the Fòrum area of Barelona and in the Poblenou district, the Barcelona Princess Hotel was introduced in live art and made part of the Window Art Circuit of the Poblenou Open Nigth
Thanks to all the Princess Hotels & Resorts Hotels workmates in Barcelona for their involvement in the 360 Princess & You Sustainable Project. Thanks to the foundations, institutions and organizations and above all thanks to you for trusting in us.
During 2018 we want to do much more, we hope to count on you and we wish you good luck!
This October 8, 2017 the Barcelona Triathlon will be celebrated, with three different disciplines realized in the same race, these modalities are running, swimming, and cycling.
Besides of being an important sport event, it is also solidary because it raises funds for a good cause.
At the Hotel Barcelona Princess we feel committed to these social and sport causes, and we see physical sport as a positive activity for physical and mental well-being.
For this reason and as in previous years, some members of our staff will participate in the Barcelona Triathlon 2017, forming the #BarcelonaPrincessTeam.
Our participants this year are:
The summer is getting over but at the Hotel Negresco Princess we continue to offer fun on our terraces thanks to our collaboration with Mediterranean Sounds. You can come to La Terrazza in the top flower of our hotel and enjoy the performances of 7 renowned DJ’s that offer original and Mediterranean sounds.
Here is a presentation of these aces of the music and the dates of their performances at #LaTerrazza of the #NegrescoBarcelona: Read more →