Think spring: Weather, sports, Easter holidays, long weekends, celebrations and festivals, all you need to celebrate spring. Think Barcelona!
Spring is perfect to visit the city. We tell you the best reasons to come to Barcelona and enjoy the spring.
- The first reason the favorable climatology that characterizes Barcelona. Enjoy a spring day in La Terraza at Hotel Negresco Princess while enjoying the views of the city.
- March 12th: If you are a runner, run the marathon in Barcelona. The course Zurich Marató de Barcelona is one of the most attractive in Europe. It’s a fully urban circuit that passes through the main landmarks of Barcelona include Diagonal Ave. and Passeig del Taulat front the Hotel Barcelona Princess.
- April 9 -17: Holy week. If you are lucky and you have Easter holidays, enjoy your vacation in Barcelona. Could be good moment to visit the cathedral and churches in the city. You wont find easter eggs but you can taste the ‘mones’, a dessert cake.
- April 23: Celebrate Sant Jordi (St George), the patron saint of Catalonia, and its legend. In this celebration you can give/receive a rose and received/give a book as present to your partner.
- April 22 – May 1. You will dance, sing, eat at drink in Feria de Abril de Catalunya. This will take place in the Fòrum de Barcelona, front the Barcelona Princess Hotel.
- May Day. This day will be celebrated on Monday May 1st so that’s mean you can enjoy a long weekend in Barcelona.
- May 31 – Jun4: A new edition of Primavera Sound, one of the best music festivals in Spain. Primavera Sound will be in the Parc del Fòrum, just at the front of the Hotel Barcelona Princess. Get your tickest early!
Do you want another reason? Well, Barcelona Princess Hotel offers you 40% off. Take advantage of this Hotel offer in Barcelona and book now.